T-64A Model 1981

Weathering process stage 1 ...

Filter, wash and some rust stain mark ...

still have not figured out how to weather, or to remove the red+white gasoline though ...

cheers n happy modelling

D

dubster72

That's looking really good Ryan! How about rust chipping & fuel stains on the red & white drum?

dubster72...i am not sure if to leave that red n white drum on the model . hmmm....but anyway... i guess proceeding to weather it won't do any harm....

T

treyzx10r

Ryan that is some great work , I like the red drum kinda adds to the character.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work Ryan,very well done, do real like the weathering on her , the skirts real catch my eye there great, ;)

Thank you all for the feedback and comments. Appreciate it.

While waiting for the mood to be back to handle the red+white barrel and for the oil wash to dry ... I decided to make a base for the tank.

Believe it or not, after all these years of modelling, this is my first attempt in making a base ... therefore, any feedback and comment is welcome. Help me to improve yah ... Thank you.

Ohh ... and I also added a transparent "button" to the search light .... its bulging out, and doesn't look that convincing huh?

P

Polux

Looking very good so far!!

Nice first attempt on the base ;) my suggestion is simple... if you add oil washes, pigments, filters and other effects on the tank, you must add the same on the base as well :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great work so far Ryan. Base is coming along well.

D

dubster72

The base looks good, but that day-glo grass needs toning down! ;)