Taking up too much time!

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
I've realised that my 3D printer projects have started to take up too much of my time. The tinkering and tweaking really makes time flash by. My actual bench time has virtually disappeared! I won't say it's an obsession or addiction, but I could see that becoming the case..............
I'm going to limit my print time - I'm not sure whether that could be alternate days, or a limited number of hours per day, but reduce it I will. Karl's Pacific Carrier/Carrier Aircraft GB starts in May, and I don't want to miss that.
It's the beginning of April & I've finished only two kits this year! So, I will complete the set of prints that I've got running at the moment - and go and search in the stash for something to catch my eye...................
Dave

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Guitars for me. I get in what bench time I can, but having just joined a new band that has prospective gigs in July rehearsal and practice is eating into my modelling time.

Valeron

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
I wish I had an excuse for a lack of bench time. I don't, but somehow just can't get motivated to go there.

But please don't stop the 3D printer blogging Dave. It is very fascinated.

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well I can see your point Dave , but we did find it interesting. Before you started posting about it ,it was one of those magical things we knew nothing about. Still find it fascinating.