Tamiya 1/20 Ferrari F189

R

Richy C

Finally finnished something , been out the game a while , although the F189 is far from perfect I`m pretty happy how its turned out saying that the bodywork was not a great fit but being a cheap kit built out of the box baring the small marlb*r* decals but I can live with that , right then on to the Lotus 79 at the weekend

As said before its great to be back and post something thats finnished , off got to catch up on the whats been going on - on the forum

Richy

View attachment 27763View attachment 27760View attachment 27762View attachment 27761

View attachment 33563

View attachment 33564

View attachment 33565

View attachment 33566

IMG_5255.jpg

IMG_5198.jpg

IMG_5237.jpg

IMG_5241.jpg

M

munkster

Very nicely done - I bought this kit in about 1991 or thereabouts and never built it. No idea where it is now - I bet my mum sold it at a car boot or something while I was at Uni!!

All these F1 models are making me really keen to start my FW16 for my F1 modelling fix :smiling:

D

Diego_GB_ESP

Nice looking model, Looks smart well done.

Cheers

:clap:

Z

zooks

very nice, i like the wear on the tyres, nice touch.

I have this kit in my stash too

1275GT

Hi Richy, thats a lovely build - I've just found the same model in an old stash from way back that I'm going to have a crack at. One question, if you don't mind - how did you get rid of the seam lines on the tyres?

Cheers, Neil