Tamiya Challenger 1.

T

tommy1drop

Hi John nice clean build mate, looking forward to seeing her weathered up ;)

J

jono

\ said:
Hi John nice clean build mate, looking forward to seeing her weathered up ;)
Thanks Tommy, for your comment & will be posting photo,s after the weathering is finished... :smiling3: :smiling3: .

D

dubster72

Looking good so far John! Take the weathering step-by-step & you're on a winner!

Cheers

Patrick

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice looking so far ,do like the color of the tracks nicely done,and what a good

base for some interesting weathering, ;)

S

steve scan

Nice going John a superb tank this one and a great kit.

J

jono

\ said:
Clean build! The base is magnificent for the weathering ;)
Thanks Pink Panther, hope I done mess up the base when I weather it. LOL.

J

jono

\ said:
Looking good so far John! Take the weathering step-by-step & you're on a winner!Cheers

Patrick
Thanks Patrick, & you now the weathering is the part im worried about :smiling3: :smiling3:

J

jono

\ said:
nice looking so far ,do like the color of the tracks nicely done,and what a goodbase for some interesting weathering, ;)
Thanks for you comment Monica, just hope my weathering comes up to standard lol..

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Very nice I can see why you would be worried as at the moment it looks great I've ruined a few in the past all I can say is take it nice and easy and keep stepping away and good luck cheers John

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice start there, might need a bit - (lot) more smoke from the exhausts, all photos i have seen show the back of these things covered in soot, goes everywhere :smiling:.

J

jono

\ said:
Very nice I can see why you would be worried as at the moment it looks great I've ruined a few in the past all I can say is take it nice and easy and keep stepping away and good luck cheers John
\ said:
Thanks John, & I think it is looking good at the moment also, & just hope it still looks good after weathering LOL..

J

jono

\ said:
Nice start there, might need a bit - (lot) more smoke from the exhausts, all photos i have seen show the back of these things covered in soot, goes everywhere :smiling3: .
Hi Steve, yes the exhaust smoke at the moment is just matt black paint on the exhaust outlets & ive ordered a Tamiya weathering kit with soot as one of the colours to blacken up the rear end LOL.

J

jono

\ said:
Great, should make it nice and messy !
Hi Steve, a great all round job there Steve & I hope to put plenty of soot on mine once I get the weathering kit...