Tamiya Churchill 1/35 ... Korea

T

treyzx10r

Awesome Colin! I keep seeing new details everytime I look at the pics. The stowage detail is incredible, you can really tell a lot went into this and it really draws you in to keep looking! Very nicely done Sir,5 stars from me!!!!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well Colin you realy pulled this one off what with the damage to the tank and the extra detail added stunning and the way you have painted the figures ( though some need a shave ) all makes this a well deserved 5 star build well done mate

P

Polux

Yep!! Very detailed one!!

Love all the complements you do, specially the ropes!!

Nice painting, nice weathering, nice scene, nice...very nice ;)

Five stars work!

Polux

P

panzer6

It's very well done. Yours dio gives very realistic view of batllefield-life. Lot of details and gadgets loaded on top of vehicle. Figures painted to high quality. Congratulations. Bart.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
WOW! thats one battered weary churchill Colin! Great job ,although i think it could do with a bit of stuff stowed on it maybe? (!!!!!LOL!!!!) Top job matey , cheers tony

First Name
Chris
Lovely job Colin, that's very nice little scene lot's of detail to look at. 5*

Regards

Chris

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent stuff Colin, you bring all your builds to life with your terrific scratch built, add on detail.

Top marks.....++5*

Ron

C

CDW

Thanks very much for the comments gentlemen.

I'm taking it all on as high praise considering the high level of work you all produce :smiling3:

gave me a much needed lift after the last couple of crappy weeks i've had ... thanks again chaps.

N

noble

Colin what a beautiful piece of work lovely paint and weathering and excellent figures 5 stars mate.

Scott

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
real nice looking dio buddy its a work horse tank with all that equipment on

B

beav1013

excellent weathering. i love all the accessories and ropes. great job!

First Name
Michael
Great job Colin, love the detail and the sense of interaction between the figures. M

C

CDW

Thanks very much for these further positive comments chaps ... like i said in my last post, to get praise from such master-class modelers is very uplifting:smiling3: