Tamiya Focke Wulf FW 190 A-4 1/48 (FINISHED)

P

pilot program

Last edited:
P

peter61_uk

That is a really yop job...............and for a first?????.............You should be really proud of that one.

Cheers

Peter

P

peter61_uk

\ said:
That is a really yop job...............and for a first?????.............You should be really proud of that one.Cheers

Peter
That should have read "That is a really top job...." (I really am a crap typist).........:smile10:

P

pilot program

It REALLY is my first model. I am not counting attempts in primary school, when I was using colours without adding thinner and wost brush. And I am 28 years old now. Didn't took any model in my hands since then. I swear. I don't have any reason to lie. I mean, why should I lie?

As a matter of fact, I bought my first airbrush 2 months ago :smiling3:

But I am honored that you guys like it and that you think that I did this before. I have learned alot by reading forums like this one and keeping track on models under construction.

P.S. Sorry 'bout my bad English. If there is gramar or any other kind of mistakes...

F

Fenlander

Nice one, very good build and very colourful scheme. Easy mistake for a beginner to make re the ailerons. Are they glued solid or could you correct them?

I have moved your post as requested to 'Aircraft Picture'

P

pilot program

Ailerons are corrected, as you can see on a second picture in a lower row :smiling3:

B

Bunkerbarge

My own first model wasn't even painted. There again I was about 7 years old.

Great model for a first attempt and a great shot at mottled camoflage. Thanks for sharing it with us as well, always good to see what members are doing and the fact that they are benefitting from the site.

T

treyzx10r

a job to be proud of ! Nicely done especially for a first attempt

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Cracking build there! Wish mine were as good and I've been trying for a couple of years now!

Gern

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
First attempt or tenth. Don't matter its just very good. I am sure many of us would be please if we turned out an aeroplane as good as that one!

Well done.

Ian M

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
A very impressive result. So how are you going to top this ??

Regards

Colin M........

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Didn't you see his Me262 Colin? His second model