Tamiya M20

First Name
David
Happy Friday, the boss has kindly given Us the day off, combined with a public holiday on Monday here in Queensland AUS. I plan to construct this kit, should progress fairly well but willimage.jpeg need to order in some paint. 

First Name
Kresten
Nice looking kit. I've got the long weekend as well so might get something done. Hahaha. Looking forward to seeing the build mate.

First Name
David
Most difficult part was the rear shock absorbers. Thing are tuff when the tweezers come out.image.jpeg

First Name
Bob
Great pick for a first build post Dave, and looks like your coming along very nicely there. 

dubster72

Patrick
First Name
Patrick
I'm glad to see one of these being built Dave as I've fancied doing one myself for a while now.

Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

Cheers Patrick

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice start Dave 

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
football,football,is all I,m hear down hear as well,in Melb,so very nice you get 4 days off, :D

what an interesting thing that is Dave,and what a nice start as well, 9_9

First Name
David
Greetings. Have attached most of the small parts except the on vehicle tools.

as You can see still sub assembly stage prior to interior painting. Thanks for Your comments and interest. I am going have to do something about My lighting.image.jpegimage.jpeg

First Name
Bob
Looking good Dave. You can get some good lamps for cheap from bunnings. The background is nice. 

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
coming along nicely ,Dave :D

I remember building this kit when i was younger. Seeing this has really got me fancying doing it again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
David
Seasons greetings, thanks for Your comments and views. Sadly I shall not have this kit finished by the end of December. We have just moved across Australia to the west coast and everything will not be delivered till January.
Merry Christmas

First Name
Bob
Well goodluck with the move then Dave. Hope to see this kit coming along next year.