Tamiya-Morris Mini Cooper

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Well guys this is my first build post on here, Im quite happy with the results i got from this but ive still alot to learn!

The model was done with humbrol enamels and spray tins :smiling3:

Here's the pics:

37664-tamiya-morris-mini-cooper-mini001.jpg

37665-tamiya-morris-mini-cooper-mini-002.jpg

37666-tamiya-morris-mini-cooper-mini-003.jpg

37668-tamiya-morris-mini-cooper-mini-004.jpg

37669-tamiya-morris-mini-cooper-mini-005.jpg

Well there it is guys, No where as good as your guys models.

Many Thanks Ben.

View attachment 41802

View attachment 41803

View attachment 41804

View attachment 41806

View attachment 41807

Mini001.jpg

Mini 002.jpg

Mini 003.jpg

Mini 004.jpg

Mini 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

harrier-1973

\ said:
Well guys this is my first build post on here, Im quite happy with the results i got from this but ive still alot to learn!
Don't we all! I have the '67 Monte Carlo Rally version of this model which I'm saving for when I'm a little more confident with my airbrush.

Nicely done you obviously put a lot of effort into it :smiling3:

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Thanks Everyone for the kind comments, Its nice to hear and reassuring :smiling3:

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
\ said:
Don't we all! I have the '67 Monte Carlo Rally version of this model which I'm saving for when I'm a little more confident with my airbrush. Nicely done you obviously put a lot of effort into it :smiling3:
Oh indeed im always learning one way or a another :wink:, That's one for me on the buying list to go with this one as ive always liked my mini's! Im too saving certain models for when i get better with my airbrush, Plenty more practice yet for me with a airbrush before i let loose :cool:

Thanks for the comment very much appreciated

H

HRVI

Sweet. I haven't actually seen a completed one of these before. I have the same kit but im not even looking at the instructions for mine & it already looks totally different.

Nice job anyhow.

yambam26

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ben
Ah right ill be keeping a close eye on your thread it looks really interesting :smiling3: , Sorry for the late reply on here should of been a email update for you comment but mmm nothing turned up :P

Thanks mate very much appreciated!