Tamiya, Renault A110 Alpine.

J

jono

\ said:
Ooohhh there's a 1/12...
*disappears to look*

1 I can see at €480. Ouch
I would want the Real Thing for that price LOL... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

John.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
\ said:
I would want the Real Thing for that price LOL... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
We can only dream...... spotted one some time ago in the car park at the local leisure park, not sure if it was a replica, but damn............:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

J

jono

\ said:
We can only dream...... spotted one some time ago in the car park at the local leisure park, not sure if it was a replica, but damn............:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Yes Gavin, it more than likely was a replica.... & im sure Mr "Dickhead" Clarkson did a road test with one on Top Gear one time.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

Snowman

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Some people........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Snowman

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Ooh, very tidy instrument binnacle!! :smiling3:

J

jono

\ said:
This is some really impressive stuff.
Thanks Peter, used Zero paint for the first time & really pleased with the finish... :smiling3: :smiling3:.

John.

D

dougie

Zero paint is the danglies, you have done an excellent job on the body mate, looks stunning. Cockpit and engine too. Nice one, glad your health is better.

J

jono

\ said:
Zero paint is the danglies, you have done an excellent job on the body mate, looks stunning. Cockpit and engine too. Nice one, glad your health is better.
Hi Mate, yes your right about the dogs danglies.... ive not been using the AB for long but found the Zero paint so easy to apply & a coat of Halfords Clear Lacquer for that finish. Only problem did not notice 2 specks of dust until after the clear coat :mad: :mad: :mad:.... hope I can rub down & clear coat again..

Thanks!

Health will take a while yet to recover... but at least the Mojo is on its way back :smiling3: :smiling3:

John.

P

Plastickitbasher

Great work so far and that paint job is proper pucker

J

jono

\ said:
Great work so far and that paint job is proper pucker
Thanks David, & im pleased with how the paint job turned out... Surprised myself how good it looks lol..

John.

D

dougie

\ said:
Hi Mate, yes your right about the dogs danglies.... ive not been using the AB for long but found the Zero paint so easy to apply & a coat of Halfords Clear Lacquer for that finish. Only problem did not notice 2 specks of dust until after the clear coat :mad: :mad: :mad:.... hope I can rub down & clear coat again..
Thanks!

Health will take a while yet to recover... but at least the Mojo is on its way back :smiling3: :smiling3:

John.
what is getting me about the zero clear 1k is that it doesnt seem to get very hard, I may contact hiroboy and see what they say as I think it may not be right, Im sure my halfords clear was mint but the zero 1k clear goes on so easy

J

jono

\ said:
what is getting me about the zero clear 1k is that it doesnt seem to get very hard, I may contact hiroboy and see what they say as I think it may not be right, Im sure my halfords clear was mint but the zero 1k clear goes on so easy
I don't like the idea of putting clear or varnish through the AB so I use spray cans to clear coat,

Don't bother contacting hiroboy about the zero clear, contact zero paints direct they are very helpful...

D

dougie

\ said:
I don't like the idea of putting clear or varnish through the AB so I use spray cans to clear coat,
Don't bother contacting hiroboy about the zero clear, contact zero paints direct they are very helpful...
Sounds good, are they baser in the UK? I'll have to look into that thanks mate

J

jono

\ said:
Sounds good, are they baser in the UK? I'll have to look into that thanks mate
go to http://www.zero-paints.com/

They are based in Tewkesbury, Glos. They do not sell online only to trade but have a Contact page where you can email any queries for advice.

Hope this helps you mate. :smiling3:

D

dougie

\ said:
go to http://www.zero-paints.com/
They are based in Tewkesbury, Glos. They do not sell online only to trade but have a Contact page where you can email any queries for advice.

Hope this helps you mate. :smiling3:
Thanks a bundle mate

First Name
Marc
I need to get a custom paint mixed from zero paints. I logged into the mixing website and it doesn't do anything.

J

jono

\ said:
I need to get a custom paint mixed from zero paints. I logged into the mixing website and it doesn't do anything.
Marc, Ive only used their standard stock colours, you could go to their contact page there is a phone No. & email address so you could contact them direct to see if they can help you.

John.