The Cruel Lady (Meng late Achzirat)

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
have you tried the vacuum cleaner with a pair of tights over the nozzle? It can be an effective weapon against the carpet monster.

Aside from the that just caught up and the interior is looking superb.

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
With the tracks in a usable state, wanted something easy to do next, so painted the periscopes, built the rear engine cover and then for ultimate relaxation, started to weather the road wheels, and breath;

View attachment 120136

IMG_0873.JPG

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looking good so far Steve. And a great rescue with regards to the tracks. Model Kasten are quality tracks - expensive, can be fiddly - but very good.

Looking forward to the finished model.

Cheers

Paul

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
The wire was an epic fail, not the right tolerance, so made up all the bits I could with pins and I discovered on the tray were loads of 'fallen out pins', damn microscopic. So how best to pick them up and insert into the track holes, well after trying tweezers and a few pinging off never to be seen again , I came to the bright idea of white glue and a scalpel. touch of glue on the end of the blade, dab a pin, turn it upright, insert into hole and push in with a dry blade, so far seems to have worked, but got loads to sort out and still need to glue some together, but will put them on the bottom run, so wont matter to much, reckon another few days and should be done. Argghhhhhhhhh
Give me the vinyl serpents any day:oops:.............Jim:smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
like the built up dust look very nice