The P.S. Waverley

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all just thought I would post some pics of my scratch Waverley.

she let me down there showing off to my boss she chose then to snap a drive shaft

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Now that looks the part, had the chance to get one from boat club for £150 just couldn't afford it :sad: Beautiful work.

Si:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

That was a bargain she cost me at least £850 what with the gearboxes the motors and the rc gear not to mention the time I built her over a period of about 3 years she is 54" long

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
That was a bargain she cost me at least £850 what with the gearboxes the motors and the rc gear not to mention the time I built her over a period of about 3 years she is 54" long
Yeah, but she was just a shell with no workings so that would be on top, also space is an issue and the main sticking point would be that my wife would batter me... :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Yes I am lucky my missus let's me build what I like unless it's too big then I have to go to the outhouse which is why my big projects come to a stop in the winter, it's cold in that there outhouse

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Yes I am lucky my missus let's me build what I like unless it's too big then I have to go to the outhouse which is why my big projects come to a stop in the winter, it's cold in that there outhouse
Lucky you...except the cold part.

D

Deleted member 3568

Yes I guess I am although it would be nice if she took more of an interest all I get when I show her my latest masterpiece is that's nice.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Yes I guess I am although it would be nice if she took more of an interest all I get when I show her my latest masterpiece is that's nice.
My wife is the same, but it depends on what I am mucking about with, she liked my latest wreck, but other stuff...it is the same...that's nice.