The Secret Trip.

P

Polux

\ said:
lost for words truly amazing work which i have come to expect from you my friend...get that in a model show and you will win all the prizes keep the pics coming buddy
Thank you John!

Regards

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
:firework: I knew you could do it my friend. It is looking better each time I visit

Paul

P

Polux

:grinball2::grinball2::grinball2:

Thanks Paul!!

Regards

\ said:
:firework: I knew you could do it my friend. It is looking better each time I visitPaul

P

Polux

\ said:
Thank polux I'm glad I'm guilty in a good way.Scott
Yes my friend....guilty, guilty!! ;)

Best regards

PS: Scott, one day, you say (write) you want to prepare a train dio....is one the way? if I can ask....sorry

P

Polux

Well...

Have do a little changes....

The most important is the tank....is killed, out, RIP..... and I change it for a little car and I'm looking for a panzer I or similar. I think is better because are smaller, and then the train and the dio have more 'prespective'.... ;) Ok!! Not hide behind a 'technical words', I prefer this :smiling3:

Change some part of the electric installation too (still for paint).

And do an oil wash on the soil. Maybe in the pics don't see, but in 'real sight' looks genial ( for me ;) )

Hope you all liked!

Thanks

View attachment 68052

View attachment 68053

View attachment 68054

View attachment 68055

DSC_0287.JPG

DSC_0291.JPG

DSC_0292.JPG

DSC_0295.JPG

Last edited:
P

Polux

Here I am again.

I do a work today that gives me very laziness..... :smiling3: The rear part of the dio.

I do it with wood, it has to hold the building, and this is not a light one (do it with resin)

I work on a little part with different old complements too.

Go fast than I can...want to finished it before of fourty days..... Then finish my out time SIG & GB models and....start my new dio!!! ;)

Cheers

Polux

View attachment 68066

View attachment 68067

View attachment 68068

DSC_0301.JPG

DSC_0302.JPG

DSC_0304.JPG

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I like the changes, maybe a motorcycle /sidecar x2 instead of the Pzr1 ? Just a thought ! But its looking great all the same.

Paul

P

Polux

\ said:
I like the changes, maybe a motorcycle /sidecar x2 instead of the Pzr1 ? Just a thought ! But its looking great all the same.Paul
I like your idea Paul!

Let's see what I can find.

Regards

Polux

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looking good polux its going to be an epic dio with all the work your putting in