The Smythemeister`s Mossie

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Just a few pics Guys,.......
.... After all,i`m not much of a plane builder,although i AM getting more and more into them!!:dizzy:
My favourite,(and in my mind,my best bit of the build!),was the cockpit area,and the two crew members.... hence this first AWFUL expanded,picture of said area.....
IMG20221031163807 (2).jpg
Such a shame really,cos this in real life looks quite cool!!:flushed:... Anyway,here are some more "Traditional" views......
IMG20221031161627.jpg
IMG20221031162030.jpg
IMG20221031161953.jpg

IMG20221031161848.jpg
So there you have it!.... If i stash it away on the bottom shelf of my cabinet,then i may just get away with it!!;) It`s been fun mind... and that`s all that counts!!:thumb2:
Andy

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Very nicely done Andy, a great job.

I've got the 1/72 version of this in the and will be doing the same plane - EG-T - as you.

Very well done.

Andrew

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Very nicely done Andy, a great job.

I've got the 1/72 version of this in the and will be doing the same plane - EG-T - as you.

Very well done.

Andrew
Thanks Andrew,
Very nice of you :smiling3:
I look forward to seeing your build :smiling3:
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Looks good to me Andy. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
Cheers Tim,
Not being hard on myself,as I said,I am actually fairly happy with it... I just know that I'm barely starting out on this wingy thing road ;)

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
It looks a lot more than just fun, it looks quite splendid.
Why thank you Sir!! I am pleased with it,no matter how lacking it is in certain areas.... I'm just pleased to have built one that I can put in my collection :smiling3:
Looks great Andy :thumb2:

Geoff.
Cheers Geoff.. much appreciated ;)
Andy there is nowt wrong with that mate. it doesn't deserve a bottom shelf.
SCOTTIE!! .. (Dawg ;) )....
Cheers buddy... I might just elevate it to tier 2 then?!! :smiling3:

Thanks guys... For ALL of your comments and thoughts :smiling3:
Onwards and upwards eh?!! ;)

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Well Mr. Smiff, I have to agree with the guys here about your Mossie. A nicely done rendition of a classic wing thingy. The only fault I see is the finish may be a bit too glossy, but that's no reason to bottom shelf it, Andy...Fine job Sir!!!

... HA!!....
... I still do mate....got an AFV lined up for the very near future as it happens ;)

Yeah...Right...2024 maybe???...I'm really having my doubts that you and 'Admiral' Bob are never coming back to the normal program..........

Prost & worried
Allen

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well Mr. Smiff, I have to agree with the guys here about your Mossie. A nicely done rendition of a classic wing thingy. The only fault I see is the finish may be a bit too glossy, but that's no reason to bottom shelf it, Andy...Fine job Sir!!!

Yeah...Right...2024 maybe???...I'm really having my doubts that you and 'Admiral' Bob are never coming back to the normal program..........

Prost & worried
Allen
Mr.Allen........
.....mate... How very dare you!!....
Just wait until my Mustang is completed,( which should be by the end of the week,if the Canopy masks turn up on time that is!! ;) ),My next "NORMAL" build is already on the bench awaiting the off!!...
It's an Airfix "CLASSIC" from way,way back,and one that I'd been after for a long time, finally snagged one about 12 months ago ;) ...
Wait on mate,and prepare for some humble pie!! :smiling3:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Mr. Andy, A Defiant isn't a NORMAL build now, is it??? Does it have tracks???...No.......A big gun???...No......Can you sling mud on it???...No......Does it have more than 3 wheels???...No.......You Honor, the defense rests it's case.........................

Wait on mate,and prepare for some humble pie!! :smiling3:

Watcha gonna do, play "30 Days in the Hole" for me Buddy???.........

Prost
Allen

PS, who luv's ya Mr. Smiff???...

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Mr. Andy, A Defiant isn't a NORMAL build now, is it??? Does it have tracks???...No.......A big gun???...No......Can you sling mud on it???...No......Does it have more than 3 wheels???...No.......You Honor, the defense rests it's case.........................

Watcha gonna do, play "30 Days in the Hole" for me Buddy???.........

Prost
Allen

PS, who luv's ya Mr. Smiff???...
Wrong build all together buddy :smiling3:
Yes,I've just started the Defiant,but that's because I finished the Mossie......
.... The build I'm talking about is to take over from the Mustang when that's finished ;)....
It don't have tracks or a big gun,but it does have more than 3 wheels and it WILL have mud slung on it,and it IS an AFV, from WW2 ;)

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
I'm all ears Andy!!!

"30 Days in the Hole, 30 Days in the Hole, Alright, Alright, Alright Now, 30 Days in the Hole"....................................

Bring it on Buddy!!!.........