the walking dead

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Loving this I love zombies but couldn't eat a whole one I used to play the xbox play station etc and have completed all the resident evil games I'd be interested where box of zombies come from cheers John top job Andy love this genre

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
lov it Andrew, so well done,that is one of my favorite shows as well , :D

i have always been thinking of doing the bus from the remake of the down of the dead i think it is,

they so well painted a, top job on them, but dont like the looks of the one in the hoodie looks like he ran run to fast .lol,:confused: ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
agree John, thats what i forgot to ask as well very interested in these as well ;)

box of zombies come from

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Brilliant Andrew I really like this very well done :smiling3:

I used to like the walking dead but it just went down the same route as every other zombie film and that's bean done to death forgive the pun I still watch it in the hope it will give us something different but I just have a feeling it won't

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
This is great!...never watched the walking dead! (Is that wrong of me?). I like me zombie films though :D

Lee :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well that is different! Nice one.

Ian M

A

andyrobs

:D :D :DWhen I saw the title I thought you were talking about me!!!! :D :D :D:D:D

Cracking original dio tho mate

Cheers, Andrew

P

phalinmegob

its funny how you dont realize something until its too late,and only then by looking at a bigger picture on a pc lol, have not painted the policemens hair, they all had to be at one end of the dio away from the zombies because they are a fair bit smaller, they are nasty kids play figures i saw in poundland and are pretty awful but they served a purpose.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
its funny how you dont realize something until its too late,and only then by looking at a bigger picture on a pc lol, have not painted the policemens hair, they all had to be at one end of the dio away from the zombies because they are a fair bit smaller, they are nasty kids play figures i saw in poundland and are pretty awful but they served a purpose.
I noticed but didn't want to say anything lol you've done a good job on them though for a pound land job :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
its great, I lov it so well done, :cool:

thank you for the link, will have to have a look,

well i must be a nasty girl because i could not think of much better lol, :rolleyes:

i can get in 28mm from nick, and there metal ones, mite have a look again but so so small my pore eyes,:confused:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Andy

I really like this. Great duo inspired by a great show. Could this be the start of a modelling genre?

Cheers

Paul

P

Polux

\ said:
Could this be the start of a modelling genre? Cheers

Paul
The zombie Super SIG... O_o ....

Ufff....it's difficult to imagine... :D