This is my ride baby

N

noble

View attachment 16660View attachment 16648View attachment 16649View attachment 16650View attachment 16651View attachment 16652View attachment 16653View attachment 16654View attachment 16655View attachment 16656View attachment 16657View attachment 16658View attachment 16659View attachment 16647 OK folks this is my trumpeter 1/24 ME 109 the story here is the ground crew are servicing the aircraft while the pilot is showing off his ride to his new girlfriend. The kit is built from the box with the exceptions of the tamiya and fujimi rally mechanic figures and the eduard seatbelts, some extra detailing was done to the engine.

So i hope that you enjoy it and as is usual all comments are welcome.

scott:babygirl:

View attachment 24721

View attachment 24722

View attachment 24723

View attachment 24724

View attachment 24725

View attachment 24726

View attachment 24727

View attachment 24728

View attachment 24729

View attachment 24730

View attachment 24731

View attachment 24732

View attachment 24733

View attachment 24734

ME 109 G10 f.jpg

ME 109 G10 n.jpg

ME 109 G10 k.jpg

ME 109 G10 a.jpg

ME 109 G10 i.jpg

ME 109 G10 h.jpg

ME 109 G10 g.jpg

ME 109 G10 m.jpg

ME 109 G10 e.jpg

ME 109 G10 j.jpg

ME 109 G10 l.jpg

ME 109 G10 b.jpg

ME 109 G10 d.jpg

ME 109 G10 c.jpg

F

Fenlander

Excellent Scott!!!!! Not only well built and painted but it tells a story, a slice of time. Love the photography to. Brilliant job.

B

bikerbart

Excuse my French.....bloody BRILLIANT Scott....i love this whole scene....it speaks for itself. The plane the figures both superbly modelled and painted, many congratulations on stunning work.:score:

On a lighter note ...im a little worried about the scantily dressed young woman and all that long grass....:banana:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
You keep churning out these wonderful builds Scott! How do you find the time?

Alas, my friend, I did spot something you missed. At this scale it does stand out that you haven't drilled out the ends of the cannon barrels.

One other thing. Have you got her 'phone number?

Gern

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Great work Scott, I like what you have done with the rally mechanic figures

N

noble

thanks a lot guys i appreciate the comments, Gern cheers for spotting that i missed that but unfortunately i don't have the girls number but she does belong to the fujimi mechanic and drivers set.

scott

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
hi scott , your scenes just keep getting better and better ,i love the way you have created the scene not to mention the great job youve done on the 109. Top marks for converting the racing mechanics too , brilliant ingenuity. Cheers tony

N

noble

Hi tony mate first thanks for the big 5 this is going to sound a little off but i enjoyed working on the young lady she actually came with just a swim suit the rest were fairly easy by comparrison, as for the 109 i have been waiting months to get my hands on that but my next one will be the 1/24 trumpeter FW 190 D9. Thanks again tony and indeed everyone else.

scott

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
WOW!! Very nice build and in 1:24 scale to boot. Love the girlfriend touch too it adds to the scene, she's there so it's relaxed.

Have fun, John

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
Hi tony mate first thanks for the big 5 this is going to sound a little off but i enjoyed working on the young lady she actually came with just a swim suit the rest were fairly easy by comparrison, as for the 109 i have been waiting months to get my hands on that but my next one will be the 1/24 trumpeter FW 190 D9. Thanks again tony and indeed everyone else.scott
SWIM SUIT!!, SWIM SUIT!! how come we didnt see a before pic! , and on pic 3 have you noticed whenever theres a bouncy young woman around a Spanner is never far away!!!!LOL cheers mate tony

N

noble

Thats very true tony although we can't have him salivating it's not good for his heart, lol

scott

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hells bells man! What a beauty! That is incredible and in such a large scale too! How big is the dio?!!!

Judging by the girl's reaction the 109 won't be the only ride that pilot can look forward to (furnar, furnar) - Can I say that?

Anyhoo, well done mate - top marks and 5 stars from me.

Paul

N

noble

The dio is just bigger than one of those ceramic bathroom floor tiles, gern wants her number lol and when you say what a beauty you do mean the 109 right cos everyone else likes the girl lol. Paul mate cheers for the most excellent comments, my next build is the 1/24 FW 190 D9 which should be interesting.

scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
.... and the questions keep coming!

If yon lass was originally dressed only in a swim suit (full marks for not risking getting young Ron over excited by the way!) that must surely mean that YOU made the dress!

Does your missus know you've added dressmaking to your list of talents?

Gern

C

Caledonia

Hi Scott, sorry missed this one, takes me all my time to do aircraft never mind the dio's. Superb piece of modelling, well done. Cheers Derek

N

noble

Cheers for the excellent comments derek most appreciated, hi gern yes i did acually make the dress it was made from tamiya masking tape just wrapped it around until i was happy as for dress making i did actually make my own starfleet uniforms back in the day something carrie likes to conveniently ignore about me lol. seriously though it is also good for making german officers trousers as well.

scott

Last edited:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Sorry for the late post Scott, no excuses....

What a story this is telling, a real nice, well built and painted composition.

Just one observation, the woman's a bit ugly, not a patch on my bouncy nurse and the dress is too slack! Apart from that it's a cracking job..

Ron