This is my ride baby

T

T. van Vuuren

Stunningly beautifull model that.............................................the diorama and plane is nice aswell (wink)

Theuns

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Sorry for the late post Scott, no excuses....What a story this is telling, a real nice, well built and painted composition.

Just one observation, the woman's a bit ugly, not a patch on my bouncy nurse and the dress is too slack! Apart from that it's a cracking job..

Ron
Ron,

You can afford to be picky 'cos you already have your bouncy nurse - but I'm still waiting for Scott to send me her phone number!

Which of course means Theuns has gotta back off too! I got first dibs you hear? Me!

Gern

T

T. van Vuuren

No worries mate, I have always had more of a liking on the British Gals rather than the germans ! Besides I have my eye on the RAF WW2 Lass in the ICM Spitfire kit LOL

Theuns

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
So you prefer them in uniform then Theuns?

Gern

N

noble

Hey i agree with theuns gals look way hot in uniform i work for a train company and you should see some of them where i work, although military uniform is much sexier mmmmmmmm.

scott

T

T. van Vuuren

Well, I was in the military for 8 odd years and let's just say if a gal looks good in uniform, she looks damn good

Theuns

T

T. van Vuuren

This thread has gone way off topic! LOL But since it was your thread what the hell.

Where did you serve?

I was a loadmaster in the SAAF for a year then became a combat ops medic for the rest of the time till I got out.

Theuns

N

noble

I was house hold cavalry scots guards just infantry. served 3 years before i got hit by a truck not long after that i was discharged.

T

T. van Vuuren

Is the House hold cavalry the same as the discovery tv series of the Serimonial "reds and blues"?

Theuns

N

noble

THat correct we were the queens own body guards, we were the ones outside the gates of the palace.

T

T. van Vuuren

Boy, you must have the patience of a saint! Looking at all the prep work for parade. Now wonder you turn out such exelent models !

Theuns

N

noble

I have to say theuns my job tests my patience to it's limits somedays, someone said to me once the secret to good modelling is ultimately haveing patience, i suppose there is truth in that.

scott

T

T. van Vuuren

And I guess it also helps if you guys have crummy weather most of the time and can't go outside .LOL

Theuns