thunder cat

D

dubster72

That's great Scott! Ha-ha see what I did there? ;)

That microfibre stuff makes for excellent clouds & smoke, much better than expanding foam.

D

dougie

Lol, this looks great. Not sure about the Peter rabbit base though? :confused: joking aside it's pretty effective mate

N

noble

I will paint it, I will try to get it like the picture.

Scott

First Name
Robert
Now that is impressive Scott ( can't wait fir he painted explosion ) this is a good idea and way beyond my piddly modelling techniques!!!

Regards

Robert

N

noble

\ said:
Now that is impressive Scott ( can't wait fir he painted explosion ) this is a good idea and way beyond my piddly modelling techniques!!!
Regards

Robert
Robert this a nice easy fix, a simple piece of2.5mm perspex rod and some micro fibre from a pillow, shaped and super glued on to it then paint.

Scott

First Name
barry
Thats looking great scott cant wait to see it painted.

Hows Dora coming along havent seen any pics for a while (have you posted pics lately I may have missed some).

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
cool I,do like it Scott,

will look great with the paint on it,very lite coats and build up the colors, ;)

P

Polux

Looking very good so far Scott!!

I wishing to see the final result :D

N

noble

Thanks folks much appreciated for the great comments iam going to attach a projectile to the end so it should look cool when done, providing I can get the paint right. I will be attaching doras gun and two hull halves together on Thursday night so I will post more pics on Friday afternoon.

Scott