Tiger 131

L

Lancasterb1

Just thought I would share this with you, the diorama is scratch built and since taking the photographs the turret number 131 has been added again.The kit was Tamiya's 35216 Early Production Tiger 1 Fruili Metal tracks and Aber metal barrel. Figures are Dragon Afrika Korps Tank crew.

Paint Vallejo Dark yellow, with AK interactive Filter and Vallejo brown wash, Dust Mig production Dry mud

Andy

View attachment 59115View attachment 59114View attachment 59116View attachment 59117View attachment 59118

View attachment 60910

View attachment 60911

View attachment 60912

View attachment 60913

View attachment 60914

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Last edited:
P

Polux

Very nice tank and little scene Andy!

The weathering and paint job is just right! Very good and detailed with the areas where the soldiers walk.

Mmm...are they lost? ;)

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A nice Tiger. I'm not really into German WWII armour, (but I must admit the Tiger family and the panther could tempt me one day), but that does look good Andy.

Ian M

L

Lancasterb1

Thanks guys, your feedbnack is appreciated! Ian you really ought to look at the German Armour, there are so many kits out there as you are probably aware ................

First Name
Aaron
Nice Tiger Andy, Outstanding chipping and the pigments look really good.

Those figures look good too. Id like to see a clearer pic of them. Are those figure decals? :thumbsup:

L

Lancasterb1

Aaron

Will post some pictures of the figures, in answer to your question there are some decals on them but the piping on the hats and shoulder straps was done with paint and a 10/0 brush

N

noble

lovely little dio Andy nice weathering on the tiger.

Scott

T

tommy1drop

Nice kitty Andy, love dioramas that tell a story, great work.

Tom