Tired Marder from the Italy campaign

A

andygh

Just finished this one and I thought I'd post a few photos

It's the Dragon Marder III ausf M, a lovely though time consuming kit to build. The only extras are the brass ammo

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Nice work Andy, great weathering

A

andygh

I'm getting there I think, it's not quite what I had in my head but as they say "it's often better to travel than to arrive", where would the fun be if every model I built was perfect, luckilly there's no danger of that happening yet :emo:

This one did get me thinking about where paint wears off etc. anyway, here's a few more

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Give us some more photos especially of the fighting compartment what a quality build and the weathering is stunning 5 big ones from me bud more more!!!John

T

treyzx10r

Wow Andy that is excellent! What a great job on the weather application 5 star build nicely done Sir!!!

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Excellent work Andy. I love the interior - great weathering job. Can only add another 5 * to the pile! Cheer Paul

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's some excellent painting you've done there Andy! I'll add my ***** to the list.

Gern

P

ping-pong

the kind of model i could look at all day, something new will always catch your eye.i aspire to make something as good as this one day.fantastic build.CheersSi :smiling3:

N

noble

beautiful mate the weathering is top notch a five star build.

scott

P

Polux

I don't know if a newbie can give a 5 stars, but I'm agree with all, great job!! Excellent!!

Polux

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top notch in every way, well done Andy.

Big 5 for sure!

Ron

B

beav1013

i agree with everyone, 5 stars. fantastic weathering. i want one.

A

andygh

Blimey, you guys make it all worthwhile:cheers:

Here's a Panzer I I've been fighting with for the last couple of months. It was built for a GB on a different (inferior :emo4:smiling3: forum.

It's a MasterBox command tank from the Polish campaign. Most of the kit went together OK but I'd be happy to recommend the tracks to my worst enemy:evil: I ended up getting a set of resin tracks from Accurate Armour, which were too short, so I bodged them together with some of the individual links from the kit

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You truly have the weathering off to a T well done on both models and keep up the good work a 5 from me also

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
hi there andy .... this is really really good stuff ...... i built a tiger a few months ago and looking at the weathering u have applied and the way it just enhancess the model has motivated me to to re-visit my tank and add some additional weathering ...... no way it will ever look like yours but like u say the journey is the best part ....rgds lindsey

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Great work on both Andy mate, i do love the Marder she's seen some work. If i could give ten stars i would but five will have to do.

Have fun, John

S

seasonman1

A very nice build Andy . The inclusion of the brass armo makes this something special. Can I ask whee you got these from please ? Thank you . Great pictures btw

M

mobear

andy andy andy what the hell can i say about both builds truly awesome.now far from to say this as i`m a newbie, but you and sprayman are fantastic modellers,very close in techniques,magnificent mate magnificent

mobear