Towers Garden

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Yes its sunny, for once, though to be trueful its not been bad last week .
1000001638.jpg
George Mr Kio is fine as well .
1000001639.jpg
Must be at least 20 in he's, it's his 43 birthday this year.
Jr

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
I do love you garden John. It's a real tribute to the knowledge and hard work that Christine and you have put into it over the years. A wonderful place to relax away from all the stress.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
John very beautiful I really like your little green house told Belinda last winter I’m going to get one next year we got hammered twice again yesterday with heavy rains who knows when I’ll get my garden in. More rain on the way.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I do love you garden John. It's a real tribute to the knowledge and hard work that Christine and you have put into it over the years. A wonderful place to relax away from all the stress.
Many thanks Jim, worth all the effort.
John, that is a beautiful place to be.
It is Paul, esp as the sun comes up in the morning, having breakfast out side is great. No so when its raining ;)
John very beautiful I really like your little green house told Belinda last winter I’m going to get one next year we got hammered twice again yesterday with heavy rains who knows when I’ll get my garden in. More rain on the way.
Thanks Lee, had that green house for at least 20 years, as good as the day we bought it, I see Rhino the maker are now in the US as well, very tough. We've been lucky so far this bank holiday with it not raining--------yet .

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Gardens looking good, your attitude has returned to normal and we are all pleased to see you back on the forum and back on the bench - you have been missed...
As always love to Christine, and tell her to keep hiding the matches and petrol....

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looks a lot better than mine. You have kept it well over the winter.
Our yearly fight with dandy lions and ground elder has begun and the deer have started on the shrubs....

Last edited:
Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Gardens looking good, your attitude has returned to normal and we are all pleased to see you back on the forum and back on the bench - you have been missed...
As always love to Christine, and tell her to keep hiding the matches and petrol....
Thanks Mike, she just laughed when I told her.:confused:
Looks a lot better than mine. You have kept it well over the winter.
Our yearly fight with dandy lions and ground elder has begun and the dear have started on the shrubs....
Thanks Ian, arg the dreaded Ground Elder, a constant battle here , it started in one corner and tries to spread each year. don't know any thing that will kill it apart from digging every single bit of root out Luckily we don't have dear !

Andy T

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I'm no gardener myself but I can appreciate how much work must have gone into creating such a beautiful sanctuary.

Miko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Miko
Yes its sunny, for once, though to be trueful its not been bad last week .
View attachment 507968
George Mr Kio is fine as well .
View attachment 507969
Must be at least 20 in he's, it's his 43 birthday this year.
Jr
All the elements of a Japanese garden are there, very Zen

Miko (just maintain a simple tsubo niwa right now)

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I'm no gardener myself but I can appreciate how much work must have gone into creating such a beautiful sanctuary.
Thanks Andy. Well worth it.

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John

Indeed Miko, unfortunately the Bonsai are behind that shrub at the top of the garden in the shade !

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian

I Would love to see a photo of your indoor garden Miko. If that is OK with JR that is.

I had a good 8 or so bonsai, that I had for about 8 years. Then we got a very early and very hard frost totally unexpected. That was them frazzled. Thought about starting again but have way to many things to do as it is. lol

Reactions: JR

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I Would love to see a photo of your indoor garden Miko. If that is OK with JR that is.

I had a good 8 or so bonsai, that I had for about 8 years. Then we got a very early and very hard frost totally unexpected. That was them frazzled. Thought about starting again but have way to many things to do as it is. lol
Why not, would be good to see.
Yes I always move mine into the greenhouse late October, did loose one last year, dried out :crying:.