Trumpeter 1/35 SU-152 (early)

T

tommy1drop

That`s a cracking build Patrick, looks great, really like the weathering effect on this kit, looking forward to see what you do next on the pastel work ;)

0ne48thtel

Just caught up with this Patrick that looks bledy brilliant

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great paint and weathering on the tank Patrick look forward to the dust :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb work Patrick, a great job with the weathering, ;) looking forward to the dusting

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
This is just outstanding Patrick, top work in all aspects. One day, I may get close to this quality.

Si:smiling3:

D

dubster72

Tommy, Terry, Monica, Polux, John & Si, thank you for your kind words & support. I'm actually having a love / hate relationship with this one!

But it's going better than I thought & soon it'll be on a little base with a few figures.

Thanks again!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I agree, very good chipping and rust Patrick.

N

noble

Just caught up with this build and all I can say mate is WOW this is a corker Patrick, the paint work and the chipping is top notch and I love the finish on those tracks.

scott

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very very nice picks Patrick,i could not of picked better, ;) looking so forward to seeing them done, :rolleyes:

I have a SU 122,with crew and adding in a field kitchen, which will be a up coming one,

so this one is one of interest , and if i can do the tank 1/8 good as your ,well i will be happy ;)

D

dubster72

Thanks Scott, knowing the quality finish of your builds that means a lot

to me mate.

Aww I don't think you need worry about your stuff Monica! I'm always inspired & slightly awed by how good your work

is.

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Fantastic work Patrick, the figures should set it off a treat

Lee :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh im all over come by that Patrick, you make me blush :oops:

and your work is superb, and i pick up alot of tips off of you guys, and over all i have noticed the very big improvement with peoples work, which is good to see, :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Sorry just caught this one brilliant job (love your tip on the tracks, my first attempt was academys tiger and I swore after that one I would never do a tank with single links, then I did the skoda, which although wasn't all single links there were quite a few, and I devised a similar method to yours but know where near as good) so thanks for that. The weathering is just outstanding. Great stuff.

D

dubster72

Thanks Ken, and single link tracks should never be a burden - unless they're the ones on my Dragon Panther

F coz they're awful!

N

noble

\ said:
Thanks Scott, knowing the quality finish of your builds that means a lotto me mate.

Aww I don't think you need worry about your stuff Monica! I'm always inspired & slightly awed by how good your work

is.
Thanks for the compliment you are makin me blush.

scott