Trumpeter 1/35 SU-152 (Early)

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looks great. How long does it take to make something like that from start to finish? :smiling3:

First Name
Richard
Hi Patrick,

exelent job on the tank nice painting and weathering.

5* from me.

Cheers Richi

D

dubster72

Thanks PJ! Umm 'glacial' best describes the pace of my builds! I started the build thread back in March.

But it was hiding in a box for quite a while, waiting for inspiration ;)

Cheers

Patrick

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Fabulous work Patrick. I've already commented on the excellent SU-152, the addition of the figures is the icing on the cake.

Well done

Paul

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
\ said:
I started the build thread back in March.
Just goes to show "Good things come to those that wait":D

D

dubster72

\ said:
Fabulous work Patrick. I've already commented on the excellent SU-152, the addition of the figures is the icing on the cake.Well done

Paul
Cheers Paul!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Very nice Patrick, like the empty "rings" for holding the extra fuel cells and the decals are impressive;) would look great crunching some rubble in a Berlin vignette, and I know that is vodka in that cup. Think I'll go pour me a tot me self, :rolleyes:..................Jim;)

D

dubster72

\ said:
Very nice Patrick, like the empty "rings" for holding the extra fuel cells and the decals are impressive;) would look great crunching some rubble in a Berlin vignette, and I know that is vodka in that cup. Think I'll go pour me a tot me self, :rolleyes:..................Jim;)
Cheers Jim! It was supposed to be part of a dio with captured German soldiers trudging alongside - but I ended up selling it before the figures were finished!

Have a glass for me!