Trumpeter ASLAV 1/35

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I like the Lake District ......... But absolutely hate "The M6" ........ Such a shame they aren't closer to Hampshire.............. Hope you have a good time.

J

jono

A nice looking Kit, hope you don't get to much done on it next week lol... ;) ;)

John.

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Weather shows ok for the region, live in Shropshire so not 'to bad' a trip up to the lakes. Nice quiet site, no entertainment in the evening, so be like at home, except with a beer :smiling3: :smiling3:o_O

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
If it's got 8 wheels I love it! ;)

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
View attachment 117445

View attachment 117446

View attachment 117447

View attachment 117448

Rainy day yesterday so while kids in pool managed to get a couple of hours of modelling in. Suspension and running gear complete (4hrs work) just one swim vane cage to do - think these are over complicated with no real fixing points, so a lot of guess work. No matter how I try cannot get the props not to foul the guards. Oh well still looks coolimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

D

dougie

\ said:
View attachment 128974 View attachment 128975 View attachment 128976 View attachment 128977 Rainy day yesterday so while kids in pool managed to get a couple of hours of modelling in. Suspension and running gear complete (4hrs work) just one swim vane cage to do - think these are over complicated with no real fixing points, so a lot of guess work. No matter how I try cannot get the props not to foul the guards. Oh well still looks cool
I have one child and one on the way, I get like a couple of sporadic hours a week. Nightmare, good effort mate. Looking good

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Really do like the look of these viehcles so im looking forward to seeing more of your build

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Previous shot shows correct vane, other side is not right, dio idea, damaged after hitting a low wall

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
like the look of this one its some think we don,t see offen,at all,

good progress, ;)