trumpeter kv2 big turret 1/35

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Well guys I have finished my kv2 and what a joy it was to build ,it went together with no problems . I had bought a photo etch kit which I used very little because the detail was very good , I also fitted a metal barrel ,fruel tracks -brilliant fuel/oil tanks from blitzkrieg and reXx metal exhausts . the paint was the Vallejo Russian green 4bo painting modulation kit .The weathering was done with ak oils and mig pigments .

The base was made with a mixture of daz clay , cat litter, and 1/35 bricks they were painted with a mixture of Vallejo paints . the lamp, chair and railings came from mini art .

I would definitely recommend this kit for any one to try so give it a go .

View attachment 74899

View attachment 74900

View attachment 74901

View attachment 74902

View attachment 74903

P1030327.JPG

P1030328.JPG

P1030329.JPG

P1030330.JPG

P1030331.JPG

C

CDW

I've already commented and given you a great build doodab on your build thread, seeing as you've posted this thread I can give another which is fine by me because it's worth it.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one Steve. Thats quite a big target that turret!

Well done.

Ian M

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Ian are we meant to put a tread In the completed section after we finish a build ?

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Again, nice job on the tank Steve. Nicely displayed too.

C

CDW

\ said:
Ian are we meant to put a tread In the completed section after we finish a build ?
I'm under the impression that we are, Ian made a point of saying there will be completed sections for all subject forums a while back and there's quite a few appeared in the forum listings.