Trumpeter T90A

S

steve scan

This is one I was working on before I was distracted by wingy things lol.

I used the buff from the Mig/Ammo Modern Russian colours and had a few problems spraying it, after I get the commanders cupola and machine gun fitted it will be gloss coat and then washes time,

Thanks for looking.

S

steve scan

Thanks guys,

not far now, sorry pics aren't brilliant,

Just got to add a lamp lens that I stole from anther kit as the one for this one disappeared and the figures to finish, thanks for looking.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
That looks really nice Steve, do real like the camo ad the colors are great nice to see a change ;)

First Name
Aaron
It's a pity about ammo paint. I had huge expectations when he left A.K. Apparently he has fixed the spraying issues with a thinner, but I'll be keeping my distance from ammo paint. I LOVE Vallejo anyways.

Nice work on this kit mate.

S

steve scan

Thanks guys, I agree Aaron I too expected better but I have nice collection of Testors and Tamiya which spray perfectly but it seems a shame to be stuck with two sets of paints as well as odd bottles of Ammo paint, hope he has sorted the problem out but not much use to me now I guess, I will give the Vallejo a go when I buy next.

First Name
Adrian
That's really nice, any time I try any armour it looks like a kids toy, I cant seem to get it realistic enough

Adrian

S

steve scan

So got the detail painting and more weathering done and made a basic start on the figure painting,

Thanks for looking.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
This looks excellent Steve, the weathering is just right , its not very often we see modern stuff , much less Russian too , cheers tony