Trumpeter T90A

S

steve scan

So it is time to call this one finished, as usual things on it that could have been better, not sure what the yellow on the figures skin is but it is not there in reality. Please see my new pics below I was not happy with the finish of her so I reworked a little,

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
P

Polux

That's a great build!

The camouflage paintwork is brillant, looks a very clean and tidy model. I really like it ;)

Cheers

S

steve scan

So the more I looked at this the more I was not happy with it, so I reworked it to give it some depth and lived in look, I also wanted the uniform camo. to stand out a little more, anyway I am a little happier with her now,

Thanks.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks super to me i real like it,very well painted and weathered, even down to him wearing his watch, ;)

what did you use for the anteater ?

S

steve scan

Thanks for commenting Monica, I suppose I should have added that the figures are from Valkyrie and forgive a numpty Canuck what is the anteater? :confused: :smiling3:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Thanks for commenting Monica, I suppose I should have added that the figures are from Valkyrie and forgive a numpty Canuck what is the anteater? :confused: :smiling3:
I suspect that our Moni has predictive text on whatever she uses to create her posts :smiling3:

What's the betting she's asking about the antenna?

S

steve scan

Gotta love predictive text Lol though sometimes I make more sense that way. :D

T

treyzx10r

Great looking build Steve,nice job on the cammo uniforms as well . Very nicely done Sir!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice one Steve, like it mate, think you have made a nice clean quality build. It can be a bugger when you look at a model and just know that it isn't right, problem with that is you can do more harm than good, not in this case think you have added and tidied up an already great model and made it that bit better, nice one.

Si:smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cracking work an one of my favourite tanks you have nailed the weathering