typhoon

S

scorpiondown

i am trying to find in the uk anybody that sells a russian typhoon class ssbn hull,not the engel type as this is very expensive

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Kurt,

First, welcome to the forum, we are glad to have ya here.

Now, I am by no means a builder of submarines, but, after seeing your post, I decided to look in google and see what I could find. Well, I didnt find much lol. But have you tried ebay?

Or, have you considered scratch building a sub? If so, i found this link with lots of information that you might be able to use: Russian Typhoon Submarine Plans.

Sorry I couldnt be of more help, but maybe someone else will be able to do more for ya.

Have a good day and again welcome to the forum,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)

S

subzero

\ said:
i am trying to find in the uk anybody that sells a russian typhoon class ssbn hull,not the engel type as this is very expensive
I am sure that the answer is No, you will have to go to europe Engel is expensive but you get all the dive system and running gear...

If you want just a hull, that comes in pieces and you scratch build the dive system yourself you can get one from KMB models in Germany kehre modelbau with a choice of 2 sizes a 1;100 scale and a smaller version

hope this helps