Under Watchful Eyes

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Story;

A warrior patrol stops at a road block and a boy with his grandpa approaches, a British Soldier looks on from behind the barricade whilst the boy walks towards the soldier with a flower in his hand, the crew of the Warrior are keeping an eye on what’s going on from their lofty perch being in communication with the rest of the soldiers in the back of the warrior. The grandpa is also keeping an eye on his grandson and the soldier and shouts across “ahlan as-salaam ‘alaykum” peace be with you my friend.

Jersey Barriers

These (4 in total) have been made using the mould that comes in the Meng barrier set. They have been distressed with a sharp knife and one of them has been bounced around with a small burr head in a mini drill, I will most likely do the same to the rest of them. Floral craft wire has been used to make the lifting handles, (wire bent over a paintbrush shaft), made slightly different for each one.

View attachment 103888

View attachment 103889

View attachment 103890

FUJ_4686.JPG

FUJ_4687.JPG

FUJ_4688.JPG

First Name
Richard
Ok, so being in this kind of situation in real life more than once, I will follow this build.

Cheers Richi

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i like the sounds of this,and will be keeping a watchful eye my shelf, :D

do like the looks of the barrier ,Steve and what your done makes it look real like, ;)

I used them in my zombie Dio,as well,

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
I'll be keeping a watchful eye on this ....Sounds interesting.

L

Laurie

Heard of Jersey Wonders, Jersey Potatoes and Jersey Cows as I live among them (slight distance between ?) :D But not Jersey Barriers.

Laurie

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
Heard of Jersey Wonders, Jersey Potatoes and Jersey Cows as I live among them (slight distance between ?) :D But not Jersey Barriers.
Laurie
Tut, Tut - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_barrier ;) ;)

L

Laurie

\ said:
Tut, Tut - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_barrier ;) ;)
In that case Steve they should be known as New Jersey Barriers. We are the original Jersey. All the others are imposters. :D

Laurie

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
there turned out so well Steve,real like that look with the cracked paint on the bottom on the middle one, ;)