Use of this section PLEASE READ

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well it would seem that this was a good idea judging by the response to the suggestion. As I said there will be rules!
You may post a thread on any of your other interests/Hobbise OUTSIDE of modelling. Like Gardening, Painting, fishing, woodwork etc.

With regard to hunting. I am aware that there are a lot of people than hunt. I am also aware there are a lot of people that do not like it. Hunting for food is fine by me but I must ask that trophy hunting be kept off the site, I know that it will cause a blow up.

Football. (And other team sports). If you play for a team fine, post about it. However this is not a place to start team X is better than team Y. There are special fora for that kind of twaddle. :tongue-out:
So if you have an interest that you would like to share here is the place to do so. Please keep the titles short and sweet and descriptive (click bait is not required and Will be edited).
I hope that this new 'aside' will help some of us that are suffering from shortage of modelling mojo .
Have fun.

Last edited:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Bugger!!! My secret is out. :smiling: :smiling5: :cool:

I never wanted to do this modelling lark in the first place!
I... I wanted to be... A LUMBERJACK!

Leaping from tree to tree! As they float down the mighty rivers
of British Columbia! With my best girl by my side!

Last edited:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
.....and I thought you were so butch!

• Haha
Reactions: JR

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
The Python live on.
Attention residents of Guernsey. My wife has recommended to me this very unusual novel. 'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society' by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. It is about this lady writer in London who has struck up a relationship with some residents of Guernsey Island shortly after WWII. What a joy to read. It is made up of their correspondence. It brings to mind the lost art of letter writing. Highly reccomended. PaulE

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Knitting, a Stug, lots of balls required

• Haha
Reactions: JR