Vallejo Paint Fanatics

T

tecdes

Mentioned in another article that I was obtaining Vallejo printed colour cards.

As most will realise printing them from a home printer produces a lot of weird colours.

Tried six different colours alongside the leaflet colours in Vallejo Model & Model Air (they do leaflets on all their colour ranges including the pigment ranges). These were not bad especially as the colour card leaflets are printed on a semi glazed paper. All good except for the blue. Certainly very close matches compared to the ones I have printed before.

Also their 28 page catalogue came with all the colour card leaflets. This catologue gives a run down on all their products. They show available 3 Grochowski Equivalent wheels for Humbrol Gunze & Tamiya & Federal Standard. They also produce for Model, Model Air & Game Colour, would you believe it, Hand Painted Fan Charts.

Wonder if you can get this lot John for the Shop as I got mine free of charge. Suspect that you have to pay for the Hand painted stuff.

Laurie

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I used to send all the Vallejo charts out with orders but once I ran out I didn't get anymore, I will add some to my next order and set them up as a free product you can add to your order