First Name
Bob
And whats wrong with mushy peas! O wrong thread, sorry must clean these glasses

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Think the BT-5 looks good and you can build it without the tracks if you want.
You’d have to stow them on the mudguards, though. Still, they’d be in straight runs, so no issues with curving them around wheels or making sure they join together.

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks Ian, that's 8
Another vote for the BA-64 from me, for no other reason than that I’ve always liked the look of it.
Cheers Jakko, 9
T38 or BT5
Hi Peter, vote noted, but don't hold your breath .
The armoured car for me to mate.
Cheers Paul , that's 10
Hmmmm Dude 2,

Think the BT-5 looks good and you can build it without the tracks if you want. The BA-64 would also be a nice change for you. Jimbo and PeterD could help out if needed as they have both built a 64 before. 1 Vote for each of the 2, if that's allowed buddy!!!
Hi buddy , yes no problem, that's 11 for the BA.
John,
Another for the BA 64.................then the BT-5!
Dave
Thanks Dave , 12. BA
Evening John
I guess you would choose the flame thrower?
I love the T-26 SCW version and you could expand into a multiple scenario?
They are all smallish, are you going to use more than one?
With:-
Buildings, figures snow & ice?
It will be a winner whatever
Regards
Steve H
Hi Steve, well you think I would, but would like to build a wheeled vechicle with all wheels touching the ground for once . !
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Cod and chips twice please....plenty of salt and vinegar :smiling4:
Matron, trouble already, bring the needle and pills, I take that as a spoilt vote ! :thinking::smiling3: young Si.

And whats wrong with mushy peas! O wrong thread, sorry must clean these glasses
Oh not another one, orderlys needed .Bob, Just because there is no mention of a StuG build could you please refrain from encouraging some members to misbehave. :surprised:

You’d have to stow them on the mudguards, though. Still, they’d be in straight runs, so no issues with curving them around wheels or making sure they join together.
That my friend would be better than my attempts at wrapping tracks ! I shall remember that when I built that one .

Well apart from a minor breakdown in the voting it seems quite clear that the BA is flying into the lead .Off now to read up on the BA .
Thanks for joining in .
John .

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
John,
another vote for the BA-64
Never heard of Parc Models

I have a Miniart version almost completed
They made rather a big omission with theirs though - no engine/gearbox or even a sump pan to fill the hole in the chassis
Had to knock a few bits together to give the impression as it can be seen under the front end. It looks like the chassis was designed for an engine and then they just forgot to make it :smiling:

Will be interesting to compare the detail on yours

Painting guide

The Zvezda BT's leave a bit to be desired - need a lot of work to get good fit. My 5 went back in the box after joining the main hull parts as it really needs new detail adding to turn it into something presentable in my opinion

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
That's a great site Mr T. Many thanks for sharing

Reactions: JR

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Well, the 64 naturally. Great shape, excellent pics, & just cool. A simplified 250. PaulE

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
John,
another vote for the BA-64
Never heard of Parc Models

I have a Miniart version almost completed
They made rather a big omission with theirs though - no engine/gearbox or even a sump pan to fill the hole in the chassis
Had to knock a few bits together to give the impression as it can be seen under the front end. It looks like the chassis was designed for an engine and then they just forgot to make it :smiling:

Will be interesting to compare the detail on yours

Painting guide

The Zvezda BT's leave a bit to be desired - need a lot of work to get good fit. My 5 went back in the box after joining the main hull parts as it really needs new detail adding to turn it into something presentable in my opinion
Simon, thanks for the vote and for the down load, I actually have those paints, (oh dear this better be good then !) but not seen that down load. There's no engine but for £ 8.99 plus postage I didn't expect much . Got it from Super Hobby UK , a Polish online shop .along with the the T38. 13

1st choice is BA 64. Then the BT 5.

Thanks Rick, another for the BA 14

That's a great site Mr T. Many thanks for sharing
I t Steve, but had forgotten about it, don't say anything either :smiling3::smiling3::smiling:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well, the 64 naturally. Great shape, excellent pics, & just cool. A simplified 250. PaulE
Cheers Paul . 15 then .
Armoured car for me... although I do have a liking for the Spanish Civil War T26?
Jason.
Hi Jason, hope you well , and thanks for the vote now 15 for the leading contestant.
Thanks every one.:thumb2::thumb2:
I've been searching so have loads of boring :nerd: factoids to share later :smiling2::smiling3:

John.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
John you know I like wheelie things I’m for the BA-64

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
No canopy, no tracks - what could be simpler? :tongue-out3:

Pete

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
I looked yours up online John and it does at least appear to have a bit of a blanking plate with a stab at a sump moulded in so you shouldn't see daylight through it at least

Bargain price as well - can't remember how much I paid for mine but think twenties of pounds. It did come with a set of Miniart figures as well though

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Well John it looks like you have a runaway winner. My amphibian tank choice ain't doing too well. But wait - breaking news! I have asked the wife, the dog, the neighbour's three cats, the old man who lives over the road, two women in the checkout queue at Aldi, the barmaid at my local and my postman. And guess what - they all voted for the amphibian tank!!!!
Does that make a difference?
Jim

Last edited:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Made a decision yet??
Yes. :smiling3:.
John you know I like wheelie things I’m for the BA-64
Thanks Lee.
No canopy, no tracks - what could be simpler? :tongue-out3:

Pete
Cheers Peter.
Jim , thanks.
I looked yours up online John and it does at least appear to have a bit of a blanking plate with a stab at a sump moulded in so you shouldn't see daylight through it at least

Bargain price as well - can't remember how much I paid for mine but think twenties of pounds. It did come with a set of Miniart figures as well though
Thanks Simon, yes at that price it was worth a shot, no figures , but have quite a few legless men.!!

Cheers Ross.

Well John it looks like you have a runaway winner. My amphibian tank choice ain't doing too well. But wait - breaking news! I have asked the wife, the dog, the neighbour's three cats, the old man who lives over the road, two women in the checkout queue at Aldi, the barmaid at my local and my postman. And guess what - they all voted for the amphibian tank!!!!
Does that make a difference?
Jim
Well Jim , yes ands no ! in mentioning your post to Management they reply well why not 2

John.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE RESULTS.

As the returning officer has gone home it appears I have the pleasure of announcing the the result of the build .

In first place as expected is the BA armoured car with 19 votes.
Second place is the BT 5............................................... with 5 votes.
Joint third are the T38 and the T26.......................... with 2 votes
Fourth place all on its own is the Flame Thrower with 1 vote.

Two spoilt papers Cod & Chips with 1 vote.
Mushy peas..............................................................................with 1 vote

There also was a report of attempted vote rigging by a village, including several cats, I hasten to add this village has now been struck off the lists of voters in the uk.

The build it self will appear in standing orders as required in due coarse.

J RACE.