Wargaming figures - For Simon

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Could the front row move up please ! Thank you.
Very nice Mick,and a kind gesture by Pete Low. Thats the great thing about this forum.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Could the front row move up please ! Thank you.
Very nice Mick,and a kind gesture by Pete Low. Thats the great thing about this forum.
I totally agree JR, it’s very humbling to be a part of our forum

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Thanks gents, I’d better crack on as with my usual rate of finishing I might get another done

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Steady hands are needed to paint these detailed figures and you're doing them justice Mick. The colours for these game figures are interesting and colourful. I was tempted but am afraid it can get out of hand with such a large spectrum in the genre. Happy enough just to watch someone else build and paint them.

Cheers,
Richard

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Steady hands are needed to paint these detailed figures and you're doing them justice Mick. The colours for these game figures are interesting and colourful. I was tempted but am afraid it can get out of hand with such a large spectrum in the genre. Happy enough just to watch someone else build and paint them.

Cheers,
Richard
There are indeed so many diffferent chapters in the standard space marines, then there’s the chaos marines. You then go into the other races and that’s just the warhammer world. So many options so little time.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Still beavering away with the figures when I can, next up a completed Necron warrior, these are nice and easy to paint but due to a local post delivery problem some bits for the base still haven’t arrived so it got a plain one for now.
5AC9D20A-7F5A-49A9-83AE-1A27C5AEEE68.jpeg

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Lovely job Mick...like the glory green on the gun....that Necron must win the prize for most unfeasibly large gun though....he must have depleted uranium legs to counterbalance the weight....