What the hell is going on???

M

Mark P

Well the good news is I received the spare sprue yesterday and I had an amazing day! I got loads done and it all went perfect :smiling:, its weird because it was one of the most productive days I have ever had since I came back to modelling.

S

steve5

mate , half the fun of modeling is making mistake's , learning and doing it better next time , some of the howler's I've made , you feel so good next time it's done better

steve

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I really need help as I'm totally confused! I am making stupid mistakes in my modelling and now I have 3 models on hold until I order the spares that I need. I took a couple of years off but started again about 6 months ago, my modelling was going great when I took the time off but now I feel like someone who has never built a model in my life. I'm now looking at my stash and in all truth I'm scared stiff of starting another one! HELP.

I quite often have to really think when building after even months away from it. But that's all part of the process. Good advice regarding patience. I'm a shocker for eagerly trying to get to the paint stage, I have to put the brake on myself.