Where could these go ??

First Name
Robert
View attachment 109682

Sorry Alan for pinching your idea from earlier......

Had these in my stash and while waiting on paint drying over the weekend I started putting them together. One is SDKFZ 251/1 and the other is Sdkfz 251/9.

Originally I thought of a Poland scene first days of war 1939 say Sept 2/3 but then I remembered Alan's post I think on a tank and where would this go so I throw it out to you chaps.

They both near complete but still need priming and then Wehrmacht original paint before final paints in whatever theatre.

So any suggestions??View attachment 109681

View attachment 109683

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That would be great in a polish scene , panzer divisions used all sorts of vehicles, soft skins, armoured cars, half tracks believe it or not but in the beginning horse and carts so that wouldn't look out of place at all mate

Go for it I'd love to see what you come up with :smiling3:

First Name
Robert
Where can I get a couple of horses from with Wehrmacht on??

Thanks Alan and I'm thinking more figs?? ( why do I do it to myself )

Hahaha

Robert

T

tommy1drop

Masterbox do a set of figures relaxing playing cards, why not do a scene of the troops taking a break from the fighting, just a thought:rolleyes:

First Name
Robert
\ said:
That would be great in a polish scene , panzer divisions used all sorts of vehicles, soft skins, armoured cars, half tracks believe it or not but in the beginning horse and carts so that wouldn't look out of place at all mate
Go for it I'd love to see what you come up with :smiling3:
Hi Alan

Gonna have to re think the polish campaign as the 251/D was armed with the stug short cannon and was not around according to ref till late "43" so I think I'll look at relaxing say spring/ summer 43 around Russia ( maybe even a winter scene

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Hi Alan
Gonna have to re think the polish campaign as the 251/D was armed with the stug short cannon and was not around according to ref till late "43" so I think I'll look at relaxing say spring/ summer 43 around Russia ( maybe even a winter scene

Robert
How about Poland late 43 going the other way :smiling3:

First Name
Robert
God your good!!!!, I'll need to look into camo autumn 43 also look into the weather conditions around say October: Novemver, December also il have to look into buildings, think my spare box I have some German soldiers in winter clothing

Robert

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
If you're still thinking of Poland, would these help?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POLISH-INFANTRY-WITH-MACHINE-GUN-POLAND-1939-1-35-MODELLAND-/361294611169?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item541ed642e1

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Where can I get a couple of horses from with Wehrmacht on??
Thanks Alan and I'm thinking more figs?? ( why do I do it to myself )

Hahaha

Robert
These any good to you?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRAGON-1-35-8-8CM-PANZERSCHRECK-INFANTERIEKARREN-/151684785820?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item23511e269c

First Name
Robert
Well with the two 251s I need to do my history, what units were in Poland in about November of 43, camo etc. I don't want to offend the critics

Regards

Robert