First Name
Lee
...is it me or does his hair look to matt and flat???:oops:

Lee :smiling3:

P

Polux

Mmm...looks a serious guy :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Is a nice and well painted figure.

I like the difference between the gloss or shiny effect on the "life jacket" and the matt colour on the clothes, it give a nice and subtle touch of realism. ;)

Cheers

Polux

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i think you have done a great job on him Lee, i like Mr Generalleutnant Adolf Joseph Ferdinand Galland

if i was to say one thing , would be a touch up around his hair line,bring it down onto the head part, :D

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thanks everyone, couldn't work out if I'd under or over done the shading :oops:

\ said:
i think you have done a great job on him Lee, i like Mr Generalleutnant Adolf Joseph Ferdinand Gallandif i was to say one thing , would be a touch up around his hair line,bring it down onto the head part, :D
monica, the hair line is where it's suppose to be, I think my shading has confused it :confused:

W

Willi262

Herr Generalleutnant!

Es tut mir leid, doch, ich hatte meine bericht verloren...

I hope I have that right, I don't actually speak German, I speak German poetry...

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
That's more than I speak Willi! :D

L

Laurie

Very nice Lee and great eyes. I think his hair looks just like the photos I have seen of the fellow. His hair looks just like the Italian politician's, Belesconi, hair. Would not compare the two beyond that though.

Laurie

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thanks Laurie, for his eyes, I instantly went white, then watered down (very watered down!!!) a smudge of vermilon red, that to me gave a more natural look of the eye, as no eye is 100% white. Iris colour is NATO brown XF68, pupils dotted with black, to finish them off I glazed the eyes with 2 or 3 coats of Klear, all with done with a fine hairy stick, a steady hand and a can of Carlsberg :confused:

Lee:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
He looks good lee and his hair is fine I hope mine comes out as good as this it's my first time doing a figure in this scale so mine might be a little rough

Seeing as you've done Galland I think I'll do who I assume is Moalder :smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent bit of figure painting Lee. Frightened me to death mind when I first scrolled the page!