Winter Warrior

P

Paul P

Hi all

Heres a sculpt i just finished, 200mm Viking done in Sculpy with a few add ons in milliput

I have a few firms interested in buying this so negotiations will start soon. My first 200mm figure and very enjoyable it was to sculpt. Going for a totally different era next, possibly an Ancient Greek or a Spartan something like that

Paul

P

Polux

Wow! You are a genius Paul!

Really like your idea of sculpt an ancient Greek figure :rolleyes: I have a close relationship with them (just take a look at my name :P ). You will do a warrior or a mythological being?

Cheers

Polux

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
wow Paul i think that somes it all up :D

that is fantastic work, i real do every your talent , +++ :cool:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Fantastic work, really is fantastic

Lee :smiling3:

P

Paul P

Many thanks guys, Polux im heading towards a warrior rather than mythological, mainly because the market isn't that big for mythological although I do fancy doing something like Medusa

First Name
Mike
Amazing work. Do you work from a real-life model, or does it just come out of your head?

P

Polux

\ said:
Many thanks guys, Polux im heading towards a warrior rather than mythological, mainly because the market isn't that big for mythological although I do fancy doing something like Medusa
Thanks for your reply Paul!

And good luck with your new project ;)

P

Paul P

Many thanks Joe

Mike cheers fella, it comes right out of my head, i have a myriad of figures, poses, uniforms, you name it popping up in me head all the time, im starting on a Greek next but im thinking about a Dacian, a Roman, then up in time to medieval and Harry Hotspur, what a figure he would make, the list is endless just time that gets in the way

Ian your too kind mate thanks

Cheers Graham

Thanks Polux

Just found out today that my old friends at Mitches Military Models have bought this and should transform it into a kit in about 6 to 8 weeks

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks very good indeed.

If you want a 'mythical' figure that will sell, do the Dragon queen from Game of thrones....

Ian M

P

Paul P

Denaris, now theres a thought Ian, one to add to my list i think

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great stuff Paul would I be right in assuming that if you did something from a game or a film that it would be covered by copyright as I think if you did a character from one of the very popular of these that would sell well to especially something from xbox genre as there is not much about and I know my thirteen year old son would love something on is shelf next to his xbox and there are a multitude of characters to chose from anyways just an idea keep up the great work cheers John

P

Paul P

John not to sure about copyright, there are a number of characters from Game of thrones out already so i dont think there would be a problem. My son has been asking me for ages to do the assasin from assasins creed, but like a lot of things its time thats the enemy

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Wow that is fantastic Paul your very good at this figure lark I hope you make some serious dosh out of it because it is worth buying :smiling3:

Do you do these in a kit form or are they static ?

First Name
barry
Briliant Paul i was a animal sculpter for 20 years working for china and resin companys till i retired i tried a few human forms but could never get them right .what medium are you using i used to use plastecine.

i take my hat off to you mate and hope you make lots of dosh from it ,great ,great ,great.

P

Paul P

Many thanks Alan, i think i have a long way to go to catch yp to the likes of Carl reid and Maurice Cory but im well on the way even if i say so myself,

Barry thats interesting to know, do you do dogs ??. my figures are made from sculpey clay, its a polymer oven baked clay so you can work it until your happy with it and then fire it in the oven