SMF Supporter
First Name
tony

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Tony. Very nice job and thanks for sharing your “Mini Studio” I hope some day to build jets like you “Jet Guy’s” on here. The Dart is one of my favorites I’ll be look for it.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Sooooo nice and smooth! It just looks fast.

Excellent job on this Tony.

Already looking forward to the next one!
Hi Tony
That is very nice. Beautiful metallic finish.
Jim
Every time I see workmanship like that it makes me want to try harder :smiling: fantastic result :thumb2:
Super job, Tony!
Mucker, I don't really 'Do' modern stuff, but that is one cracking paint job, and no mistake.

Top work!
Tony. Very nice job and thanks for sharing your “Mini Studio” I hope some day to build jets like you “Jet Guy’s” on here. The Dart is one of my favorites I’ll be look for it.
Tony, another fantastic century series addition to your collection. I look forward to seeing the F-106
That is one great looking Thud Tony.

Cheers.,
Richard
Thanks everyone , its a lovely looking aircraft , as mentioned it just looks fast standing still and such a big beast too . Ive got the f105g wild weasel in the stash so that will be getting done sometime in the vietnam SEAC colours , cheers tony

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
That is one superbly finished aircraft. I have never built any jet aircraft but if I could get a finish half a good as this I would be more than tempted.
John.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony