1/12 Cowboy wagon and accessories. With updates page 1 & 2.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Er wow and superb come to mind ,

And you say your no good at modelling ! Pffft :D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
R

roymattblack

Great stuff.

I really like this one - it's something completely different.....

Roy.

S

Stevekir

I think your latest shots taken outside in clear sun are a huge improvement. The direct light sharpens everything and the light from the sky fills in many shadows. I think that combination is difficult to get indoors. Perhaps a direct flash pointed at the model and in the same position a light pointing into an umbrella. Or perhaps a double exposure, each with one light source. (But with digital, can a double exposure be done?)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I never thought I would like a build as much mate it's so cool I've never been into westerns in fact the only two I do like is blazing saddles and young guns but mate you've captured a real piece of history here it looks so realistic , the tired wood , the dry desert , the added things like a Wooden bucket and if I'm right a dead fire it just looks like your looking at a photograph brilliant mate really brilliant :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Ta fellas, grateful for the kind words on my piece so far, still more to do.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
UPDATE:

Have touched up the figures and got them in place, have made a wooden box and added the old guys coffee cup, plate etc. Added a metal bucket and the tin bath with his apprentice drying himself off in the rear of the wagon. I mixed resin with a grey for the bath to create a soapy mucky sludge, resin mixed with rail rust pigment for his coffee cup and then clear resin added to the bucket. Also painted and fastened in a open shotgun on the front seat.

Still more to add.

Si:smiling3:

View attachment 83011

View attachment 83012

View attachment 83013

View attachment 83014

View attachment 83015

View attachment 83016

View attachment 83017

DSCF3141.JPG

DSCF3142.JPG

DSCF3145.JPG

DSCF3148.JPG

DSCF3149.JPG

DSCF3150.JPG

DSCF3151.JPG

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Well what can I say mate it's fantastic the worn wood the detail it's just cool.

You should be proud of that mate

:smiling3: