1/144th scale

G

goof

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum. I need a vac-form kit of the C5 Galaxy in 1/144th scale. Can anyone help locate a kit ?

I've tried eBay and was outbid at 100 US dollars. Hannants had one but sold it before I couldorder it.

Regards from

Geoff.

V

Verner

Seems to me that somebody like Revell made a injected plastic kit of C-5 but haven't seen one in awhile. Check periodically with Rare Plane Detective.

N

Nigel.D

The only 144th kit i know of is the Otaki kit and its hard to find have a word with Squiffy he might have one tucked away

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
***Hello Geoff,the only two kits made to this scale to my knowledge were by Otaki and Airfix,the latter was specially commisioned for a Kelloggs Corn Flakes premium and is a lovely little model,I have one in my collection but do not wish to sell it,the only way is to constantly feed in 'C5 Galaxy' into E-bay which by the law of averages could bring in a result.

You could also ask Cambrian models if they would consider doing this subject in their range of 1=144th Vac forms.Best of luck in your search.

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum. I need a vac-form kit of the C5 Galaxy in 1/144th scale. Can anyone help locate a kit ?I've tried eBay and was outbid at 100 US dollars. Hannants had one but sold it before I couldorder it.

Regards from

Geoff.