1/18 scale Tervamaki Engineering JT-9T autogyro

N

noble

Nick i've just sat and read all of your posts and i have to say i am gobsmacked the word outstanding dosen't cover it in my book well done mate.

scott

N

NickR

Incredible. Simply incredible. Puts my attempt at building a Hornby Ford Focus to shame. I may just give up now. :smile8:

N

Nick_Karatzides

I also tried some camera shots with black paper background (instead of white) & different light conditions and I was surprised on how the model looks like. From now on, black background and low level lighting only...

PS. A little sparrow bird is now present on tail fin

Last edited:
N

Nick_Karatzides

CHAPTER XII - Aknowledgments

I would like to express my special thanks to:

• All fellow scale modelers, who have expressed their ideas through this forum and suggested solutions to technical issues encountered during this WIP.
  • Mr. George Papadimitriou, owner of Hobby Gallery hobby shop and exclusive distributor for LifeColor & AK Interactive products in Greece, for his kind support and providing all the goodies I asked for - from A to Z.
  • My sweetheart wife, who actively participated in the project as an indispensable assistant, offering me relaxing neck massage while working on my bench.
Finally, thank you all for following this thread and I hope you enjoyed reading this article. I’ll meet you soon, on my next scale modeling project.

Regards,

Nick

Last edited: