1/32 P51-B Mustang Windscreen

P

Pogo

Has anyone got a spare 1/32 Windscreen for a Revell P51-B Mustang. I was given the kit as payment for making the TSR-2. I started to make it but found the canopy was supposed to open and the pins that matched with the winscreen made it look unsightly. I tried to take off the locating lugs and broke the thing. I can swop for all kinds of spares including a set (2) Martin Baker Mk 10 1/32 Ejection seats for a tornadoin white metal , a Tornado canopy and windscreen same scale and other bits and bobs. I keep everything in a 1/350 Lusitania box which aint big enough

R

rjwood_uk

sorry, wish i could help. its always annoying when thing like this happen.

a freind of my parents across the road gave me a few models that their son was never interested in, i started making one of them (cant remember what it was) but the clear plastic "dome" for the rear gunner was missing, this was half way through the model already, its quite annoying.

it has now become a test specimen for my air brushing!

P

Pogo

No. I have had it for nearly 10 years and i think its out of production by quite a while.

N

Nigel.D

Sorry mate i have a revell p51 b but its unopened can i suggest though looking at falcon canopys the may do one

P

Pogo

I think i may scratch build one and get my mate to have ago at vacforming it. He needs the practice.