1/35 M4A2 Sherman "US Marines"

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7237

It's a shame to let one person deprive the rest of us of your skills ,Pete. I hope you reconsider.
Personally I would never do a toon ,but I enjoy seeing what you do with them.
And if I didn't like them I would never DREAM of commenting.
so keep us happy please Pete
As above!
Your build thread you post as little or as much as you like,people can take an interest or not,personally I do.
Certainly nothing to moan about that's for sure.
Ok guys please don't make this bigger than it is I might have miss read it.
Lest with my toy toons no one can say there right or wrong :smiling3:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
just found out that it was only the English version with the open top that had extra supports at the top, the US hooded version didn't
The American version did as well:

bc03f1e0d3df36f54ee0dc43ac5e6d35_131014.jpg

At least, the M4/M4A1 version of the trunks did. Not sure about those for the M4A2, but they look similar enough that they probably also had the ropes between them. They seem to have been a little slack, unlike the British which were taut (because they were steel rods, not cables). I wish I could find a good photo of an M4A2 with them to make sure, though.

More pictures here (ignore the line drawings, they’re of the British design).

D

Deleted member 7237

No doubt more :poop:
So good bye it was a mistake coming back, I think it's time to make my exit, thank you to everyone who looked in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
You really have gotten it into your head that everyone who doesn’t say outright that you’ve done a good job, is saying you’re a crap modeller, haven’t you? I wasn’t criticising your model, positive or negative, all I did was provide you with some additional information on the real thing (also note that I pointed out that I’m not 100% sure that the model as you built it would have had the ropes IRL), and you react by leaving the forum. Again.

/me sighs

D

Deleted member 7237

You really have gotten it into your head that everyone who doesn’t say outright that you’ve done a good job, is saying you’re a crap modeller, haven’t you? I wasn’t criticising your model, positive or negative, all I did was provide you with some additional information on the real thing (also note that I pointed out that I’m not 100% sure that the model as you built it would have had the ropes IRL), and you react by leaving the forum. Again.

/me sighs
"You really have gotten it into your head that everyone who doesn’t say outright that you’ve done a good job, is saying you’re a crap modeller, haven’t you"

No that's what you think I don't give a **** actually

"I wasn’t criticising your model, positive or negative"

Did I say you did, you just jumped to that conclusion

Most of your information is suspect and I have already said that it was a mistake coming back weeks ago plus it's got nothing to do with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
As Pete has now decided to leave the forum and have his account deleted, there will be no more updates to this build. Therefore the thread has now been locked to replies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.