SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looking good to me Pete. Love the little additions to detail as well.
As to those that “moan” about the ‘what I’ve done’ bits, they need to grow up. I personally always gain something from seeing what and how others have done things. There is always something to learn in this game, and being able to evaluate different approaches is the strength of any forum.

D

Deleted member 7237

Looking good to me Pete. Love the little additions to detail as well.
As to those that “moan” about the ‘what I’ve done’ bits, they need to grow up. I personally always gain something from seeing what and how others have done things. There is always something to learn in this game, and being able to evaluate different approaches is the strength of any forum.
Thank you Tim, I total agree that's how learnt the little skill I have, let's just say it's one of the big boys and I've had enough when the turret done that's it.
A question, I've asked JR he doesn't know I think his name is Michael Caseman brains got very fuzzy since the stroke.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Not a name I know Pete. I’ve not seen any messages like that posted on your threads. Is this being done by PM or something?

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi just found out that it was only the English version with the open top that had extra supports at the top, the US hooded version didn't so job done.

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete,
Looking good mate, not sure what anybody has to moan about its a great build.
Cheers Paul very kind of you, it was someone who just mentioned the way I posted in another section so I let the pictures tell the story and hope people can see what I've done. I'll be going back to Toons now but not on here.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Cheers Paul very kind of you, it was someone who just mentioned the way I posted in another section so I let the pictures tell the story and hope people can see what I've done. I'll be going back to Toons now but not on here.
It's a shame to let one person deprive the rest of us of your skills ,Pete. I hope you reconsider.
Personally I would never do a toon ,but I enjoy seeing what you do with them.
And if I didn't like them I would never DREAM of commenting.
so keep us happy please Pete

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
As above!
Your build thread you post as little or as much as you like,people can take an interest or not,personally I do.
Certainly nothing to moan about that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.