1:35 US. Machine Gun Team WWII. Mini diorama bases.

T

thanan

For this mini diorama bases is about scenery of WWII. I used 1:35 Tamiya US.Gun & Mortar team for this scene and the figures I choose is machine gun soldier team. This diorama design to a mini bases and the prominent point of this scene is the model tree. I make this model tree with twisted wire and use real grass be a tree leaves. This is about first step of the work and for next step is groundwork details, increase a little bit details to the machine gun and paint. I am not skillful about the WWII scene so please guidance if any mistake to this work. Thank you to every suggestions and see you again.

S

Stefan290790

Very nice! I will be doing a set of figures too! Do you put them together then paint them or do you paint them first?

B

Bunkerbarge

The tree is superb and gives fantastic balance to the composition. You see the tree first and study it but then you realise that there is so much to look at in the figures as well. Fantastic diorama skills.

I'm looking forward to seeing the figures developing as well.

D

dm73

Hello Thanan, this looks brilliant, you've done a great job on the base. Have seen some of your other stuff on armorama and have always been impressed with your scratch building.

T

thanan

Sorry and apologize to my very very late reply to all friends.

Stefan q:Very nice! I will be doing a set of figures too! Do you put them together then paint them or do you paint them first?

Thanks Stefan, I paint all figures first and put them to the base after everything complete but this still not finish yet.

Bunkerbarge:Thanks to your reply I can continued this base as soon as possible and show you soon.

dm73:Hello Darren, thanks and glad to meet you here too.

L

lalo

... :bounce: Congratulations. Excellent pass models. ... Jorge. :smile1:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Coming together nice the tree is cracking keep up the good work

Geegad