1/48 Eurofighter

S

Stuartogden

Hi all,

This is my first post and already i'm after a favour!

I'm currently in the final stages of building my 1/48 Revell Eurofighter, however, after searching long and hard, looking at various pictures, i've found one that i'd like mine to look like. The only issue i've got is the picture shows the plane with 4x GBU pathway bombs (black and yellow ones in the picture) and the kit only comes with 2! I've contacted Revell, Germany and USA and asked if these could be bought seperately. USA replied by stating they do not supply Europe and will forward my email on to their German partners. 2 Weeks later, i've still had no response from Germany. So my question is, has anybody here built this model and not used these bombs? I've seen lots of Revell Eurofighter pictures on the net and most have opted not to use them, so i thought i'd ask the question.

Any help greatfully appreciated.

Kind regards

Stuart

View attachment 47109

View attachment 50087

Eurofighter-Typhoon-eurofighter-typhoon.jpg

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Sorry i cant help you but welcome to the forum Stuart, someone may come along soon with some help

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome to the forum.

I'll have a look in the bits box when I can find it...

In the mean while post a few pictures of your build. T'is always good to see.

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks rather nice. I have this kit in my stash! However I will not be pulling the paveways out of it though. I am sure I have some from and other kit in the same scale though.

Ian M

C

Caledonia

Hasegawa do a range of weapons sets, you may find something their if Ian can't help. Cheers Derek

Last edited:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi stuart , welcome to the forum. If only you had joined about a year ago i would have been able to help, I made the typhoon in Italian markings and loaded it up in the air defence spec of AMRAAMs and IRIS Ts . All the spare ground attack weapons sprues (and theres a lot of them ) plus the unused decals off the sheet , were put on e-bay for a couple of quid!! Sorry mate , hopefully someone will come good , cheers tony