\ said:
I now dare you to build a car in perfect showroom order :smiling3:
Nope... :D

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Nice little build but its missing something, i know its all the rust mud and left in a field:D

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
It was worth the struggle So........ You`'ve ended up with a gem........ Looks really good. A proper tired and well used hack. And you have been very restrained with the rust..... Good Boy :smiling3: .

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
I like it and I think you have achieved the look you were looking for one tired and well used car.

Well done Si

L

Laurie

You are a Master Si at rust work. Do not know how you do it but it is so effective. Especially the bit on the boot cover.

Despite your difficulties Si you keep producing them and I know you moan but you cannot keep away can you. ? ;)

Laurie

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
You are a Master Si at rust work. Do not know how you do it but it is so effective. Especially the bit on the boot cover.
Despite your difficulties Si you keep producing them and I know you moan but you cannot keep away can you. ? ;)

Laurie
Very nice compliment indeed Laurie, thank you. I just use three rust pigments and pigment fixer. To create the effects on the panels I used a sponge to gently dab.

I have to get sorted somehow, got a 1/72 uboat, 1/24 Huey, 1/24 London bus and a 1/400 Titanic kit to get done.

S:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.