75mm Nanny Ogg and Grebo

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Damn Steve,

I just don't know what to say. I love to follow your figure painting, but usually can't comment because I am a figure painting dummy. This sculpt is soooo cool though, and your finish is most excellent!!! The whole thing is fantastic!!! I wonder what song she's playing while flying along??? Is that some kind of cushion stuffing you used for the smoke???...Looks really good......

Prost
Allen, Lovin' this!!!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Steve, that is brilliant. OK it is a superb sculpt to start with but your painting is up there with the best. You can't help but smile at such a subject.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Absolutely cracking stuff…..pure joy on a broomstick……and as to the song, well, there really is only one……all together now…
“A wizards staff has a knob on the end, a knob on the end, a knob on the end…..”

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Brill.... Simply brill!

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I often wondered how "Matron" got from one locality to another so quickly.........question answered! :thumb2: nice job on this one Steve I do like a bit of variety!;)

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Absolutely cracking stuff…..pure joy on a broomstick……and as to the song, well, there really is only one……all together now…
“A wizards staff has a knob on the end, a knob on the end, a knob on the end…..”

Naahhh! Can't be! With the perfectly natural antipathy 'twixt witches and wizards, it's gotta be "A hedgehog can never be b******d at all!"

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Matron was suitably impressed and has naturally awarded you2020DB.jpg
Congratulations Steve on a brilliant piece of work , great paintwork all round .

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Naahhh! Can't be! With the perfectly natural antipathy 'twixt witches and wizards, it's gotta be "A hedgehog can never be b******d at all!"
Good call, but beware. If we all join in it will take weeks to coax the goat back down off the privy……….

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
That's superb Steve :smiling3:
I love all things Discworld... Can I ask where you got this one from?

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
That's superb Steve :smiling3:
I love all things Discworld... Can I ask where you got this one from?
Don’t know if they’ve got it here, but it is located in a town twinned with Ahnk Morpork, about eight miles south of me……unfortunately the bricks and mortar shop closed at the start of lockdown and isn’t going to reopen…..