75mm Twin Goddess Miniatures, Thitania

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks great to me Paul. Tones and colours are spot on. You’ve made a far better job of it than the sculpt and print deserved to be honest.

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looks great to me Paul. Tones and colours are spot on. You’ve made a far better job of it than the sculpt and print deserved to be honest.
I wanted a figure with lots of smooth, female flesh, because after this I've got a great sculpt (beautifully produced!) which has some bare flesh, so I wanted to practise - this was always a practice piece. I hope what I've learned can be put to good use with this next one.

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Skin shading - great
Hair - lovely
Socks - brilliant
Gloves - oh yes indeed
Basework - noice

Anatomy - yeah, well. We all know where we are with that. But covering up the printing has worked a treat

Thinking about it, she should gave a couple of goblins cowering before her strike. Or a small dragon

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Lovely finish Paul. No trace of the line prints and great flesh tones. Funny how thunder thighs look good on these miniatures with skimpy coverage. Real lifesize humans would have had natural cellulite even when toned with exercise...imagine what fantasy can do. Looking forward to your well practise skills on a better moulded figure.

Cheers,
Wabble