82 Race conversion Katana Biker build off completed

T

treyzx10r

Well here is my offering to the Biker build off . 1982 Katana 1100 GSX . I'll be gifting this to my old time racer bud who actually had the stones to race these beasts. All comments ,critiques most welcome as always. Thanks for all the positive input from everyone during the build !

A

andygh

That is very nice indeed, 5* from me

"How fast can it go mister"

M

m1ks

That's fantastic and some great modding on the WIP thread for this too. Your friend should be delighted to have this to display.

Very well done and first through the gate too, I think you should build another while we're all catching up with you :smiling3:

T

treyzx10r

thanks Andy appreciate the kind words. Mike thanks for the compliments , have to restock the bike stash before I can do another too many gave up bits for this build lol

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolute cracker and all the more special for being a specific bike. the exhaust wrapping looks perfect and really makes huge difference to the overall impression of the bike. This really has come out well and I'm sure your friend will be chuffed to bits.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Wow that's excellent Trey. If it was me that had built it I would not be able to part with it! I am sure your mate will be well pleased with that.

Those Pipes look the business. Looks like you got the paint disaster sorted without any problems.

Five star build if ever there was one!!!

Ian M

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Trey, I know stuff all about bikes, but I know a great model when I see one and this fits the bill.

Top Dollar build. Very well done.

Ron

T

treyzx10r

Ian thanks ,the paint came out better than I hoped .Ron thank you very much for the kind words!

S

Spyderman_uk

That is superb!

Really love the exhaust wrap. What did you use?

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Trey

Fabulous bike buiid (as always). This one really takes me back and looks very mean and purposeful.

Cheers

Paul

S

Sky Raider

Missed this one Trey for some reason, Very well done, another master piece, 5 stars mate.

Cheers

Andy