A short remember of my old work (before arriving in UK)

A

american

Hello guys.

Yesterday I was cleaning the mess in my "all unnecessary stuff" box and I found a CD with my work , my very firs beginning , some pictures in my firs exhibition , side by side with my son (I had him next to me since he was 7).

You will see a large number of pictures, scale 1/35 and 1/72. some of the figures and vehicles are here , in UK , with me, most of them was to much trouble to transport them here ,so is my old mum job to clean up the dust!

This moment is very emotional for me , it is like traveling back in time..1.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

54732_SDC14139.JPG

DSCF0969.JPG

DSCF1140.JPG

DSCF1141.JPG

DSCF6904.JPG

DSCF6906.JPG

DSCF6907.JPG

DSCF6911.JPG

DSCF6963.JPG

DSCF6973.JPG

DSCF6976.JPG

DSCF6983.JPG

DSCF6987.JPG

DSCF7784.JPG

DSCF7786.JPG

DSCF7791.JPG

DSCF7794.JPG

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Wow, what a collection. I'm not surprised it was a trip down memory lane. Loads of great things to look at here. I'll have to call back and take my time browsing.

A

american

\ said:
Wow, what a collection. I'm not surprised it was a trip down memory lane. Loads of great things to look at here. I'll have to call back and take my time browsing.
Thank you. When I found that CD it was like reviewing some dear family photos.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Those are some cracking builds, great stuff all round. I like them, a lot and your so young too! ;) :D

R

Ray Scheller

There's nothing I can say that would do justice to this collection. I've gone through these pictures four times and I find new things I didn't see the time before. You (and your son) are incredible modelers and I thank you for sharing this collection with us.

Ray

First Name
Robert
This is the sort of modelling skill I aim to be one day.............brilliant in all aspects of the word. Your dynamic skills show animation and puts you in the picture of each scene.

Totally awesome. I'll have to come back again to see your work again and again

Kind regards

Robert

A

american

Thank you all! The only thing is I am not having the same patience as I have for my models to tell the story behind any diorama! And the most recent model in this picture is 2010. And I believe after 2010 I allready showed you already!

D

Deleted member 3568

Truly superb skills, will have to check these out several times to see all the details, superb.

A

american

\ said:
Truly superb skills, will have to check these out several times to see all the details, superb.
I believe you!:-D I needed a long time to upload this pictures=-O

A

american

\ said:
This is the sort of modelling skill I aim to be one day.............brilliant in all aspects of the word. Your dynamic skills show animation and puts you in the picture of each scene.
Totally awesome. I'll have to come back again to see your work again and again

Kind regards

Robert
Don't be so modest. You are great allready! We are all great!!! That's why we, modellers , are here, in this forum: to prove that imagination have no limits!